Sell Whisky, Liquor and Alcohol Bottles Online
Terms and Conditions for Consignment
The following terms and conditions must be met if we agree to consign your bottle/s:
- You MUST be 18 years and over.
- You MUST provide all information as outlined in our email including identification and proof of age such as Drivers Licence.
- We DO NOT provide a timeframe, guarantee or promise your bottle/s will sell.
Posting bottle/s to us
- If your information (as above) is satisfied, we’ll provide specific instructions on where to send the bottle/s.
- Any items received without written approval will be refused, rejected and returned to sender.
- When posting the bottle/s, consider using bubble wrap and a solid cardboard box to protect the interior from sustaining any damage during transit. Just remember, postal and courier services can be rough! Furthermore, consider insuring the item/s with Australia Post or your preferred courier service in the event of risks arising from loss, theft or damage during transit.
- We are not liable and responsible for any of the aforementioned risks during the transport and handling process initiated from your end to us.
- When we receive the bottle/s, we’ll start the marketing process including writing the description, taking photos and listing the bottle/s on our website and other marketing platforms.
- You will be paid via Electronic Funds Transfer to your bank acount. Payment will be processed upon the confirmation of delivery to the shipping address and from the buyer.
Withdrawal or Unsold
- We have the right to terminate this agreement anytime. This may be in case whereby upon receiving the bottle/s we find the item was not as described or dipicited via supplied photos or damaged upon arrival or there is any question of authenticity. In such event, the bottle/s will be returned to you (you will be liable for $20 holding/handling fee per bottle and the cost of return postage fee; subjected to quote from Australia Post). We must receive payment prior to returning the bottles.
- In the event you wish to withdraw from the consignment agreement or when the bottle/s have not sold, then we will return the bottle/s to you (you will be liable for $20 holding/handling fee per bottle and the cost of return postage fee; subjected to quote from Australia Post). We must receive payment prior to returning the bottles.
- Consigned bottles received after 13 August 2022 will be stored for a maximum of 3 months. After this time, if not sold or due to very low level of interest, we may exercise the right to return the bottle/s to you (subjected to $20 holding/handling fee and return postage fee as outlined above). Please note the decision to continue beyond 3 months will be solely our discretion.
- For consigned bottles received after 3 November 2023; we take 20% from the sold price upon successful sale.
- For consigned bottles received before 13 August 2022; we take 15% from the sold price upon successful sale.